This is one of those recipes that lets you be creative. The basics are there and you add your favorites.
- 2 15 oz. Cans of Chickpeas garbanzo beans
- 1 15 oz. Can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing or Italian, or ranch or French
- Open and drain all the cans. Mix all in large bowl.
- Chill season and serve.
You can add your favorites like chopped cucumbers, feta cheese, dark red kidney beans and others you have in the pantry!