- 1 Pound of pasta of your choice (rotini is a recommendation)
- 1 cup can (14 oz black beans, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 pounds Lump Crab Meat (Florida Blue Crab is perfect!)
- 1/3 cups fine chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Creamy Italian Dressing (or Greek dressing)
- Cook pasta and drain thoroughly (don’t overcook).
- In a separate bowl mix dressing and spices. Mix thoroughly.
Add pasta, beans, onions and in a large mixing bowl. Top with dressing and gently mix together. Fold in crab gently. Refrigerate and add more dressing if necesary.