7 UP Biscuit Recipe Improved
- 1 9 X 9 baking dish
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 7UP or Sprite
- 1 ea egg
- 1/4 cup butter,, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl, place the 2 cups of bisquick
- Add the sour cream to the Bisquick and mix.
- Add the egg and 7UP to mixture and stir with spatula (the dough will be very wet)
- Sprinkle a half cup of Bisquick on counter and pour dough on top.
- Spread dough out using spatula or Bisquick coated hands. Cut round biscuits out with glass or cutter.
- Place biscuits on the melted butter in the baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes