<!- wp:tadv/classic-paragraph ->
<!-WPRM Recipe 2490->
This tuna salad in NOT from a can, but made with fresh GULF Ahi tuna if available!
- 2 lbs Fresh AHI TUNA (from the Gulf if possible)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (choped fine)
- 1/4 cup Celery (chopped fine)
- 3 cups Mayonaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If the Tuna is fresh and uncooked, saute’ it with a tbsp of old bay seasoning until cooked through.
- Gently break apart the cooled tuna into small flakes.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for tune. Mix well.
- Fold tuna in and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This recipe is courtesy of Maggie Mae’s Waterfront, Clearwater Beach, Florida.
<!-End WPRM Recipe->
<!- /wp:tadv/classic-paragraph ->