No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies - Grand Kid Approved!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick of oleo or butter
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Quick cooking oats Reserved to end
- 1 tsp vanilla Reserved to end
- Cook above ingredients, except oatmeal and vanilla, until comes to a full rolling boil for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Stir constantly until temperature is about 220 degrees for the cookie to set properly.
- Have the 3 cups of quick oats, peanut butter and 1 tsp vanilla ready to add when removed from heat. Mix together with hot chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper and let set.