Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Chocolate Chips
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 each 9″ Unbaked Pie Shell
- For the best results, bake the pie shell for 8 minutes. Hold in place with parchment paper and some dried beans.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave (about 45 seconds), stirring occasionally.
- Combine balance of ingredients (except for pecans and hot butter/chocolate) in a mixing bowl and beat for one to two minutes.
- When cool to room temperature, add chocolate mixture and beat for 30 seconds. Fold in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until set.