Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce – So Simple, So Good
Dr Pepper BBQ Sauce
- 5 cups ketchup
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups of Dr. Pepper soda
- Mix all ingredients except Dr. Pepper and gently heat approximately 5-10 minutes, long enough to melt the brown sugar.
- Remove from heat. Add Dr. Pepper and mix completely.
This BBQ sauce is great on any meat - chicken, pork, beef or seafood.