Easy Egg Salad
No one likes to peel boiled eggs for egg salad. We have the answer!
- 8 ea large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. celery chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. minced dried onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bread pan with vegetable spray lightly on the bottom. Crack the 8 eggs one at a time and add to the bread pan.
- Fill a 9 x 13 baking dish with about half inch of water.
- Place the bread pan with eggs inside the baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until whites are set. Yokes will also be done.
- Remove baked eggs from oven and cool for ten minutes. Turn the cooled eggs onto parchment or cutting board for cooling.
- When sheet of eggs are cooled to room temperature, chop to desired consistency.
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and combine gently. Refrigerate.
- The minced dried onions are optional. If you use them to keep the egg salad from becoming to loose (or watery), you can eliminate the onion powder.