Egg Salad Maggie’s Way
A couple of slightly different ingredients makes this egg salad recipe a keeper!
- 8 ea large eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp MIRACLE Whip salad dressing
- 2 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp MINCED DRIED onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop eggs into half inch pieces, place in medium size bowl.
- Add balance of ingredients and fold until mixed well.
- Because we are using DRIED onion to eliminate excess moisture and add a new flavor dimension, the egg salad should be refrigerated for at least an hour. Enjoy!
The twist on this egg salad is the Miracle Whip and DRIED onion. Egg salad can have too much moisture, but the dried onion reduces that, plus the flavor of the dried onion is much more pronounced. Courtesy of Maggie Mae’s Waterfront, Clearwater Beach, Florida