Florida Champagne Poppy Seed Dressing
Easy to make dressing for all types of salads.
- Blender, Food Processor
- 11/4 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Minced dried onions
- 2 tsp dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 3/4 cup champagne vinegar May use, apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Florida orange juice
- 11/2 cups light oil like grapeseed oil canola will work
- In a blender or food processor, place all the dry ingredients. Then add orange juice and vinegar. Process for a minute.
- While blender or food processor is running, slowly add oil. Process for about 2 minutes until oil is coagulated and dressing is thick.
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks in airtight container.
This recipe is perfect for salads that contain fruit. Simple green salads are perked up with this Florida Poppy Seed Dressing.