Florida Pork Belly Sliders
- 1 lb Pork Belly sliced 1/4 inch
- 1/4 cup Florida made orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup stock beef, ham or chicken
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- salt to taste if necessary
- 8 ea slider buns Hawaiian brioche or dinner roll style
- 8 oz cole slaw homemade or store bought
- In a large fry pan heat to medium high heat. Saute pork belly slices until brown and crisp on edges. Remove pork belly.
- Drain any fat except for about a teaspoon. Reduce heat before adding marmalade, stock and spices. Add pork back to the pan and coat with this delicious mixture at low heat.
- Remove pork belly onto the bottom half of all the buns. Add a tablespoon of cole slaw and top with the other half of the buns.