Florida Barbecue Sauce
Got a BIG party – Here is a large recipe for a tounge tingling Florida Recipe for barbecue sauce.
- 1 #10 can ketchup
- 1 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 medium onions – chopped
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 2 tblsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tblsp tabasco sauce
- Chop onions and puree in blender with 1/2 cup of water
- Add all ingredients to stock pot and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
This Florida barbecue sauce has been used in a top Florida restaurants for years.