Grouper with Orange Ginger Wine Sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 ea Grouper filets 5-6 oz each
- 4 ea green onions chopped with green stems
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger or 1 tsp ground dried ginger
- 1 ea Florida orange
- 1 cup white wine of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet melt the butter.
- Season the grouper filets with salt and pepper.
- Brown the grouper filets on each side. Remove from skillet. Reduce heat.
- Add the minced garlic, green onions and 1/2 tsp of the zest from the orange.
- Add the cup of wine, ginger and juice from the orange and bring to simmer.
- Place the filets back in the skillet with sauce for two minutes and serve. You can our the remaining sauce over the plated filets.