The famous New England roll is here in Florida.
- 1 lb Lobster Meat cooked
- 2 tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped fine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp celery chopped fine
- 2 tsp green onions or scallions (chopped fine)
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shred lobster into small/medium sized chunks. Refrigerate.
- Mix all ingredients, except lobster. In a mixing bowl.
- Add cold lobster, and lightly toss.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve on butter-toasted split top rolls or hot dog buns
This recipe courtesy of Maggie Mae’s on the Bluffs, Belleair Bluffs, Florida.