No-Bake Oreo Pie
Easy to make recipe that people love.
- 1 ea Oreo pre-made pie crust
- 8 ozs. Cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 15 ea Oreo Cookies crushed in i/2 inch pieces or less
- 1 8 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- 4 ea Oreo cookie for top
- Whipped Cream to garnish (optional)
- Cream together the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- With a soft spatula, fold in the crushed cookies (15).
- Fold in the Cool Whip gently, but thoroughly.
- Spatula the combined ingredients into the prepared pie crust. Smooth to the edges.
- Crush the additional Oreo cookies and sprinkle on top the pie. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
This pie is easily made in 15 minutes or less. Your family will love it!