Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Spread – No Pimentos Here!
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 ounces Pepperjack cheese shredded
- 1/2 each roasted red pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons scallion green tops chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl EXCEPT CHESSES.
- Mix other ingredients well.
- Add cheeses by folding the shreds in slowly.
- Chill and serve with crackers, tortillas or on sandwich.